Welcome to a website owned by Red Frog Events (“RFE”) that features RFE or one of our events (collectively, the “Websites”). RFE makes the Websites available for your use subject to all terms and conditions (“Terms”) set forth on the Websites, as may be amended from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you in several different ways on the Websites, including:
1. Information you provide to us or give us permission to obtain
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you provide it to us voluntarily by creating an online account, commenting on a message board, registering for an event, signing up to receive our emails, contacting our customer service team, participating in a sweepstakes, contest or survey, donating to one of our charity partners, applying for a job or otherwise communicating with us.
You also may give us permission to access your information on third party social media sites. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to our websites, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to keep those updated with your preferred settings.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, zip code, billing address, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you access the Websites or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you register for one of our events, we collect information about the transaction, such as registration details and the date and time of the registration.
- Log Data: When you access the Websites, our servers automatically record certain data (“Log Data”). Log Data we collect includes, but may not be limited to, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Websites, the time of your usage, the referring link through which you accessed the Websites and aggregated personal data that cannot be used to specifically identify you.
- Device Data: In addition to Log Data, we may also collect information about the device you use to access our sites (“Device Data”), including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please consult the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Information Collected by Cookies, Pixels and Other Tracking Technologies:
- Web beacons or tracking pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage; they are often used in connection with cookies.
- We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our websites and your online experience, understanding which areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring our communications with you, determining whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked and for other internal business purposes.
3. Google Analytics:
4. Information we collect from sponsors, partners and other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, our event sponsors may track visitors to their websites who clicked on a link in an email sent by us and they may share the aggregated data with us.
1. Internal Use:
We use your personal information to process your registration and provide you with the above-and-beyond customer service for which we are known. We use your personal information to organize and administer events and to provide results of events. In addition, in our constant effort to seek bottlenecks, we may use your personal information to improve the Websites’ content and layout, to improve our marketing efforts directed at new and existing customers and to determine general information about visitors to our websites.
2. Communications with You:
We use your personal information to communicate with you about your event registration, such as to send you a confirmation email when you register for an event and updates relating to that specific event. Also, you may submit your email address to us for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to: registering for a sweepstakes, contest or survey; requesting that we notify you of new brands, events or products; signing up for newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address to us, we use it to deliver information to you.
By registering for one of our events and providing us with your email address, you expressly agree that we may communicate with you in the following ways: (i) provide updates and information relating to the event for which you are registered; (ii) promote events that differ from the one for which you originally registered, whether produced by RFE or one of its affiliates, sponsors or partners; (iii) promote products that differ from those which you have purchased; (iv) provide RFE updates and information about RFE’s events or brands; and (v) provide information about the Websites. We always permit you to opt out or unsubscribe from emails. However, if you opt out of receiving emails related to current event registrations, you may miss important information or changes relating to the event, for which RFE assumes no responsibility.
We strive to be your ideal teammate and, therefore, we do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to Red Frog Events LLC’s affiliates, except in limited circumstances, such as:
- When vendors, consultants and other service providers need access to information to carry out work on our behalf or help them perform their service;
- When we must provide your credit card number to financial services entities such as credit card processors and issuers;
- In response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the Terms or other policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- To share non-personal information, such as the number of visitors to a website, with third parties such as advertising partners or sponsors;
- To publicize the name, city and state of contest and sweepstakes winners; and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A THIRD PARY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCES TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER RFE WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The content of our Websites are not directed to children and, accordingly, we request that all users be persons over the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the information from our systems.
Red Frog Events LLC
Attn: Customer Service
320 W. Ohio St. Ste. 1W
Chicago, IL 60654